Not fully relavent to our events but interesting to see how outdoor race events are tackling the "new Normal" (hate that phrase) to get races up and running again. Thinking about the idea of not having a mass start but staggered timed starts, would this affect that atmosphere of the race. People train hard for these events and standing on the start line with all the other competitors is an important part of the event. It reminds me how i felt about seeing the delegates enter Google Next on mass on the first morning, a real buzz. Will that also be a thing of the past?
Our Covid-19 Promise
Any events you sign up for should be SAFE to attend and be based around FLEXIBLE and CLEAR BOOKING TERMS which work for you the participant.
We have been working hard to ensure that this is the case for whichever Endurancelife you enter.
Please read below our simple Covid-19 Promise.
If you need any help or you have any questions we are always here to help, 9 to 5 Monday to Friday 01548 312314 or email us
Our Covid-19 Promise
Never be locked in
1. Cancellation: You will always be given a full refund (no fees or charges) if the event has to be cancelled due to Covid-19. Your entry will never be 'rolled over' to a subsequent year unless you want it to be.
2. Postponement: You will always be given the following three options should an event have to be postponed (date changed) due to Covid-19:
Accepting the new event date + receiving a £10 goodwill voucher.
Transferring to one of our other event locations for any date in the future + receiving a £10 goodwill voucher.
A refund (less a booking and card processing fee which will never be more than £10).
3. If your plans change or you change your mind:
You can receive a full refund (no fees or charges) should you change your mind within 30 days of booking (applies to bookings made more than 60 days away from an event). No questions asked. To do so; log onto your account > Orders > Select the desired order number > Cancel > Confirm. It is as simple as that.
You can still chop and change between our whole events portfolio at any time. Just make sure you do this more than 30 days before the event you are booked on to. To do so; log onto your account > Orders > Select the desired order number > Change > Select the desired (new) event.
Never be within 2 meters of anyone else
1. You can be assured that no event staff will knowingly come within 2 meters of you:
RFID electronic timing removes the need for close personal contact.
Checkpoints (aid stations) operate on a self-serve basis; all items will be individually bagged / bottled with gloved staff keeping their distance but on hand if you need them.
2. You can opt to receive your participant number and electronic timing chip in the post ahead of time or collect on the day. It is your choice.
3. You can watch the event Welcome and Safety Video online 24hrs before the event from your phone or laptop.
4. You can choose to join in with our mass start or opt for a time-trial start for yourself or your group. Either way you can enjoy watching the online leaderboard update throughout the event day to see how you fare against the competition.