I saw via Linkedin that the ICM in Munich is working in partnership with event organiser Rising Media, Inc. The event was originally scheduled for March 2020 but has of course been postponed to September when it will be safer to do so.
The events website is here.
A link to their Protection and Hygiene concept is here. It is only in German, so I've copy and pasted a quick Google translated below for anyone interested (clearly the translation isn't perfect but you get the gist).
Hopefully, this is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel and fingers crossed all goes well for their event.
Protection and hygiene concept
SMX / All Facebook Conference 2020
Messe München GmbH and Rising Media Ltd during the corona pandemic
(Summary; as of June 9, 2020)
Primary protection goals and thus the cornerstones of every action are:
Ø distance maintenance
Ø Enable personal hygiene rules
Ø traceability of contact persons level I (analogous to RKI specification)
For this purpose, Rising Media Ltd as the organizer and Messe München GmbH as the operator set the following Measures around.
• Ensure that all trade fair participants keep the current minimum distances from each other
• maintain distance when designing lecture areas and (specialist) forums and congress areas
• impose a mask requirement for people on the exhibition grounds, insofar as in certain situations
the minimum clearances cannot be maintained.
• provide registration of exhibitors, visitors and service providers on the site
Traceability by government agencies safely and with appropriate measures ensures that people
not gain access with symptoms of illness.
• obliged exhibitors to record and document customer contacts (analogous to the contact level
I acc. RKI specification).
• Ensured that there was a high density of disinfectant dispensers as well as hand washing options
is available on the premises.
• organize regular cleaning and disinfection of contact surfaces during operation.
• Ensure continuous ventilation of the entrance areas, the exhibition halls and the boardrooms
without continuous air circulation.
• use measures to maintain distance at contact points between employees and visitors,
such as. the installation of transparent partitions on the switches.
Take measures to avoid the formation of queues, e.g. by placing floor markings
provide advice to exhibitors regarding the design and communication of the applicable rules of conduct
to ensure compliance also at the exhibition stands.
• implement and adapt to the currently applicable industry-specific regulations
the catering trade at trade fair restaurants and catering stations.
• provide the trade fair participants with information about the protective and hygiene measures taken
and compliance with this in advance of the trade fair and on site using suitable media, such as
Notices, flyers, pictograms, loudspeaker announcements safely.
• Organize the control of compliance with protective and hygienic measures by specially trained